Cleatech’s Laminar Flow Glove Box Isolator has been designed to provide a sterile, positive pressure environment. Cross-contamination is minimized with HEPA filtered unidirectional airflow to both the work surface and antechamber area. Glove boxes are Classified as Class 100 / ISO 5.
Particle count exceeds ISO Class 5 requirements, Meets IEST recommended practices
Available size: 3-Foot and 4-Foot
Manufacturer: Cleatech | MPN: 2600-2-B | Ready to Ship within 20 days
Start Price: $5,440
The Fan Filter Unit (FFU) serves the foundation to the laminar flow glove box isolator. A direct-drive electric motor move air through a HEPA filter, rated at 99.99% efficient at removing particles 0.3 microns and larger.
If required, ULPA filters can be used to remove particles 0.12 microns and larger. Level of efficientness is 99.999%.
Ideal for applications that handle non-hazardous drugs and are not intended for hazardous drug compounding.
• Antechamber Interior: 14.75″ W x 28.5″ D x 30″ H
• Glove Port Diameter: 8″ with stainless steel glove clamps
• Door Opening Main Chamber: 22″ x 22″ located on the right side
• Door Opening Antechamber: 11.5″ x 22″ front access
• Construction (body): Polypropylene
• Construction (front window): Transparent AR Polycarbonate
• Pre-filters (intake and exhaust): Washable polyurethane foam
• Final Filters: HEPA or ULPA
• Average Airflow Velocity: 90/FPM at filter surface and Air Flow: 650 CFM
• Sound level: 51 dBA, measured no more than 30” from filter face @ 90 FPM
• Lighting: Two LED light fixtures internal mounted
• Electrical: 110VAC, 50/60Hz or 220VAC, 50 Hz. 3 Amp Maximum
Cleatech is a leading supplier of laboratory equipment located in Orange County, California. We provide practical lab solutions to research facilities, pharmaceutical manufacturing, cleanroom environments, and the semiconductor industry. Top quality lab solutions at competitive prices.
Shop a variety of laboratory supplies and equipment – selling over 1000 laboratory products. Visit our Products page to view all of our laboratory equipment.
Have a question? Contact our friendly Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Portable Fume Hoods, Laminar Flow Clean Bench, Chemical Exhaust Hoods, Containment Glove Boxes, Plastic Desiccator Cabinets, Nitrogen (N2) Cabinets, Cleanroom Furniture, Biological Safety Cabinets, Laboratory Ovens Laboratory Incubators and much more.